Before you travel out of province or out of country, you should be sure that you have the proper medical insurance to cover your expenses in the event of the unexpected. The coverages offered by credit card insurance can vary greatly, some with restrictions on the traveller’s age, trip length, and limits to medical costs and several cards do not offer trip cancellation or baggage coverage. Who do you call when something does happen? Does your provider have 24-hour emergency assistance? Can they offer access to a medical professional who can coordinate your medical care? Sun Fun Tours insurance provider is Travel Guard American International Group is a leading international organization serving customers in more than 130 countries.
Why Travel Guard?
– No medical questionnaire!
– Insurance is fully refundable if tour is cancelled
– No maximum age
– 24/7/365 assistance services
What about Extra Coverage?
Waiver of Pre-existing Conditions, when purchased within 7 days of the initial payment:
– Insured and immediate family members whether they are travelling or not must be medically able to travel at the time of purchase.
– Pre-existing medical waiver applies to a maximum of $15,000 CAD per person for trip cancellation and $2.5M CAD for Medical coverage.
Is there anything else?
– If a claim is denied, a personal call to the client will be made to explain why.
– If Travel Medical Assistance is required, direct medical payment will be arranged when available.
|% of Trip Cost||Medical Upgrade|
Please give us a call and we will be more than happy to answer any questions, provide a quote or assist with anything else you may need.